The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, telemedicine and remote patient monitoring - using technology to make care delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry.
Heal has delivered over 150,000 house calls and driven over $60+ million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation. Great people working towards our mission allows for this progress, which is where you come in.
This will hands down be the greatest learning opportunity of your career. You will report directly to the CEO and be exposed to multiple projects driving initiatives at the heart of our business. You must be a quick learner and multi-tasker, comfortable and willing to wear several hats in a fast-paced tech start-up environment. You must be comfortable adapting to changing circumstances, and not be phased by re-prioritization as needed, dictated by partners or the market. We move exceptionally quickly so you must not be phased by short, dynamic deadlines and rapid delivery cycles. Sometimes we move in hours, not days or weeks - and this excites you, not daunts you. You will be responsible for supporting several functions in marketing/growth and will be expected to produce accurate, timely and proactive deliverables on a consistent, high-quality basis. These responsibilities include the support of growth initiatives, digital/print marketing, cross-functional reporting/analytics, partner relations, account management, as well as business development. There is an exceptional growth opportunity before you and you must demonstrate the intellectual curiosity, capacity to learn on the spot and, above all, an unwavering work ethic to rise to the challenge.
- Competent multi-tasker and quick learner
- Possess exceptional organizational and task management skills
- Not phased by rapidly changing priorities dictated by larger partners or the market
- Entrepreneurial mindset eager to make an impact in an environment characterized by growth and adaptation/change
- Thrive under tight deadlines and a fast paced tech environment
- Exceptionally detail orientated
- Intellectually curious and eager to take earn the trust to take on increased responsibility
- Eager to learn new methodologies, workflows and technologies
- Able to improvise and stay proactive, working independently to produce solutions instead of just identifying challenges
- Excited to work at a healthcare-tech company impacting real lives every single day, 365 days a year
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product, and Clinical teams to write copy for consumer emails
- Send consumer emails using MailChimp
- Gather and organize marketing assets, such as photography, content/copy
- Collect survey responses using SurveyMonkey
- Assign with managing account relationships with insurance payers, especially Engineering related requests
- Conduct demonstration of partner-facing Heal tools to prospective clients
- Set up clients on internal Heal tools (Partner Portal) and provide ongoing support
What We Need
- Minimum BA required in Marketing, Business or Technology related field
- At least 2 years cross-channel online marketing experience preferably in a health-related industry
- Experience in a prior Marketing or Growth Coordination role, within a D2C or B2B, ideally within a transaction or commerce based environment
- Prior experience healthcare ideal but not a prerequisite - however, interest in healthcare and a compassionate mindset is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with senior managementCompetence with reporting and analytics tools (such as Metabase or Google Analytics)
- Competence with email marketing tools (such as MailChimp)
- Fluent with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets)
- Exceptional attention to detail: reviewing marketing assets, proofreading, and facilitating feedback between stakeholders, designers and vendors
- High dependable, delivering reporting to stakeholders on a set schedule
- Facilitating the gathering of assets and content for marketing, growth and business development projects