The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, telemedicine and remote patient monitoring - using technology to make care delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry.
Heal has delivered over 150,000 house calls and driven over $60+ million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation. Great people working towards our mission allows for this progress, which is where you come in.
You will report directly to the CEO and own the delivery of new products to market. You will own the product marketing for ideas from inception through to delivery to adoption. You must be comfortable and willing to wear several hats in a fast-paced tech start-up environment. Sometimes, as dictated by partner opportunities or the market, we bring products to life in days, not weeks - and this entrepreneurial environment excites you, not daunts you. You will work cross-functionally with stakeholders and teams across Clinical, Product, Technology, Business Development, and Marketing in an agile way to drive accurate, timely and proactive deliverables on a consistently successful basis. We are looking for an exceptionally intelligent thinker and hardworking do-er who delivers innovative products to market.
- Results-driven and passionate about generating adoption of innovative products and creating successful outcomes
- Master multi-tasker, with exceptional organizational and task management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eager to work with internal stakeholders to crystalize, define, develop, and deliver new products/services/solutions to market
- Inspired to work in a growth-driven environment and open to rapid adaptation/change based on market opportunities
- Thrive under tight deadlines in a fast paced tech startup company
- Exceptionally detail orientated
- Eager to implement and own best practice product marketing practices, systems and processes
- Inspired to market products that make a measurable impact on real lives every single day, 365 days a year
- You will be expected to create and communicate the ‘why,’ ‘what’ and ‘when’ to the marketplace
- Articulate all of the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of those features and translate them into customer-facing messaging
- Conduct competitive analysis and position Heal offerings for competitive advantage
- Conduct extensive market research
- Conduct user studies, interviews, reports, and UX studies
- Lead or assist in the creation of project plans, spanning functions in Operations, Clinical, Product, Marketing, and Business Development
- Manage product marketing projects from concept to launch
- Create content for presentations, effectively communicating the purpose and benefits of Heal products for their respective audiences (consumers, payers, partners, and enterprises)
- Formulate coherent and impactful pricing strategies with stakeholders in Business Development, Marketing, and Finance
- Create assets (from copy to guidance on design) working with designers, such as product landing pages or print material
- Create sales assets for Business Development and Marketing teams, as well as in partnership with payers and partners
- Analyze performance post-launch against predetermined KPIs
- Build metrics and reporting - calculating performance relative to metrics
- Continue to improve the metrics throughout the lifecycle of a product launch
What We Need
- Minimum BA or BSc required in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or Technology related field
- At least 4 years experience in Product Marketing, Marketing, Project Management, or Product Management role(s)
- Experience in a prior technology or innovation-driven company a bonus
- Prior experience healthcare ideal but not a prerequisite - however, interest in healthcare and a compassionate mindset is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competence with fundamentals of a successful and results-driven product marketing function
- Fluent with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets)
- Fluent in analytics methodology and tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Metabase)
- Experience with surveys, market research and analysis
- Exceptional attention to detail