WHO WE ARE
The tech team fuels our vision to make healthcare frictionless and accessible to all through the power of telemedicine. We build and manage the systems that are paving the way towards this new future. Working cross-functionally with other departments, doctors and patients, we are able to create and implement tech that has a real impact on the lives of millions. (Did you know that an estimated 27 million lost their health insurance and jobs due to COVID-19?) Our team consists of engineers, product, qa, data analysts and product designers. We believe that tech has the power to reshape the way people receive and provide healthcare.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer who is interested in working with a fast-growing team in building industry-leading health-tech services. You will be working on a small team using cutting edge technology and tools to build and support infrastructure for our diverse environment including customer facing applications, services, data processing, and internal tooling.
You fight fires at scale and continually identify areas for process improvement in the production environment. You are a creative self-starter and strategic thinker who can work autonomously to develop innovative and scalable solutions.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Maintain platform infrastructure as code
- Work with development teams on optimizations and best-practices
- Manage and maintain ELK and ETL stacks
- Manage and maintain CI/CD jenkins pipeline
- Improve automation, scalability, monitoring and security
YOUR SKILLS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Terminal ninja
- Security mindset, dealing with PII and HIPAA data
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Familiar with configuring and using AWS services
- Knowledge of cloud automation tools (such as Terraform)
- Used agile development management tools, such as Jira, to manage your own workload
- Ability to communicate and plan infrastructure improvements, tactically roll them out to minimize team impediments
- Experience with HashiCorp products, especially Nomad, Vault, and Consul, would be a huge benefit
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Weekly team lunch
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Four free Heal visits for you and family per year
- Parental leave for four weeks
- FSA plans and company paid Short Term Disability
- 401k plan
The current healthcare system is broken, full of friction, not accessible to the masses and treats patients as another number. At Heal, we understand that healthcare is personal, that’s why we put patients front and center.
We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make experiences easy, efficient, trustworthy, and highly personal. We aim to create meaningful relationships between doctors and patients so people can worry less about the process and instead focus on their health.
In under 6 years, Heal has raised over $160m million in investment capital, delivered over 250,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. Heal was named the 13th most disruptive private company in the U.S by the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50 as we recently rolled out affordable flatrate Healthcare.
Join us toward creating the future of healthcare and helping millions across the nation