Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry. Bring your enthusiasm and dedication to Heal, and be part of creating a transformative legacy.
We are looking for experienced DevOps who are interested in working with a fast-growing team in building industry-leading health-tech services. You will be working on a small team using cutting edge technology and tools to build and support infrastructure for our diverse environment including customer facing applications, services, data processing, and internal tooling.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain platform infrastructure as code
- Work with development teams on optimizations and best-practices
- Manage and maintain ELK and ETL stacks
- Manage and maintain CI/CD jenkins pipeline
- Improve automation, scalability, monitoring and security
Skills and accomplishments you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Terminal ninja
- Security mindset, dealing with PII and HIPAA data
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Familiar with configuring and using AWS services
- Knowledge of cloud automation tools (such as Terraform)
- Used agile development management tools, such as Jira, to manage your own workload
- Ability to communicate and plan infrastructure improvements, tactically roll them out to minimize team impediments
- Experience with HashiCorp products, especially Nomad, Vault, and Consul, would be a huge benefit
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Weekly team lunch
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Four free Heal visits for you and family per year
- Parental leave for four weeks
- FSA plans and company paid Short Term Disability
- 401k plan
About Get Heal, Inc.
The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
In under four years, Heal has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation. Great people working towards our mission allows for this progress, which is where you come in.