We are looking for an experienced sales professional to drive partnerships with local Medicare agents and brokers, along with other community-based partnerships, that position Heal as the leading primary care physician for seniors across the region . This role is full-time. You will report to the EVP of Business Development.
● Cultivates, nurtures and builds relationships with Medicare-focused insurance agents and individual agents to drive patient growth throughout the Georgia territory, starting with the Atlanta metro area.
● Raises awareness of Heal services and pathways for patient referrals, in the field, talking to brokers and members where they are – from coffee shops to community centers.
● Delivers weekly and monthly plans on local sales growth initiatives and reports on the results of related activities.
● Collaborates with Heal staff to optimize points of interaction with agents, brokers and the senior health community.
● Develops additional sales channels for senior patient growth, including relationships with: senior housing, senior centers, community leaders, care coordinators and other professionals.
● 10+ years experience in sales with a strong understanding of Medicare and Medicare Advantage.
● Superior oral and written communications skills, all with an understanding of regulatory compliance.
● Ability to travel throughout the Atlanta metro area and locations throughout Georgia 75%, and a valid state driver's license
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Heal is bringing technology innovation to re-humanize the practice of medicine in a way that is fulfilling for doctors and patients alike. In network with major insurance companies and Medicare, Heal is offered throughout Atlanta, Georgia; California, New York, Northern Virginia, and D.C., we believe in making healthcare a more personal and convenient experience by creating a more efficient doctor's office in your home, that inevitably improves healthcare outcomes. Through the touch of an app or a click on our site, a highly-vetted, qualified medical doctor will arrive at your door, twelve hours a day, 365 days a year. Heal is in-network with major insurance companies in California, and New York, as well as Medicare, and will soon be in-network with insurers across the country.
Heal investors include Fidelity ContraFund, Jim Breyer, the Ellison Family, Lionel Richie, and others. Heal has won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more.