Heal is revolutionizing the $2.4 trillion healthcare industry by changing the way everyday Americans see doctors, with doctor house calls. Heal has proven that doctor-house calls can radically improve medical outcomes and save the healthcare industry billions of dollars. The company promises to transform medicine from a factory-like, transactional system into a highly personalized and effective solution wherein doctors can practice what they are passionate about and patients can receive high-quality care in the comfort of their homes, offices or hotels.
• As a touch point with our patients, represent Heal and our values with an exceptionally compassionate and empathetic attitude. Deliver on Heal’s commitment to its patients every time.
• Make every communication and interaction between Heal and its patients a positive and professional experience.
• Ensure that all inbound patient communications are handled in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
• Use software ticket tracking system for triage, communication and resolution workflows.
• Manage process for resolution of patient service tickets.
• Use internal knowledge base to solve tickets.
• Suggest knowledge base items as and when undocumented issues arise.
• Identify systematic issues based on your experience working directly with patients.
• Follow the escalation protocol correctly to ensure tickets are routed to the right Tier 2 and Tier 3 channels.
• Answer inbound phone calls with professionalism and poise.
• Initiate outbound phone calls with patients to confirm visit times or reschedule visits as needed.
• Resolve issues effectively and efficiently while providing an incredible customer service experience to patients.
• Train, onboard and mentor new team members as the team grows.
• Hands-on, start-up scrappy mindset.
• 1-3+ years work experience in Customer Service or Front Desk hospitality required.
• Front office/ front desk MA experience.
• Must be professional.
• Must know how to use EMR.
• Must know how to do electronic prescription/electronic referral.
• Must allow for flexible scheduling.
• Must know HIPAA.
• Tech savvy. Comfortable with products, technology, and systems.