The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry.
In under four years, Heal has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation.
- Drive sales growth
- Work cross-functionally with all appropriate departments (Marketing, Operations, Patient Support, etc.) to support business development efforts
- Provide regular updates on individual accounts, advertising/marketing and customer outreach/inbound
- Monitor and report on our market and competitive activities, provide relevant reports and information
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns
- Participate in customer sales events, product demonstrations, trade shows and other value-added efforts as identified.
- Analyze territory sales performance reports to develop and execute strategic business plans to support growth and increased sales
- BS/BA required
- Experience managing client relationships
- Self-directed and motivated with exceptional organizational, prioritization, problem resolution and communication skills
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to collaborate and build lasting relationships
- An excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking ability
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with senior management
- Valid Driver’s license