Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry.
Heal is building a world-class software team to help modernize the healthcare technology industry. The Mobile Engineering team is looking for a highly skilled and accomplished Android developer whose genuine passion for software will lead the development of cutting-edge interfaces and elegant user experiences. The team is adding new technical advances to Heal's suite of mobile applications that interact with consumer health devices, implementing telemedicine and remote monitoring, and building a more streamlined managed healthcare experience utilizing a mixture of native and web technologies. This will require being adept in different development languages and third-party technologies, as well as managing multiple features with critical deadlines. You will need to demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored, and possess a strong desire to work in a fast, energizing environment of ideas, working with a team that focuses on technical excellence. To succeed, you will need to be self-motivated, driven to meet milestones, and be dedicated to quality. If you want to be a part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
- Bachelor's or Master's of Engineering, Computer Science or related experience in professional field.
- 3+ years of industry experience in designing and developing native mobile applications on Android.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, data structures, and computer science fundamentals.
- Knowledge in Agile software development, Jira, Git, testing and maintaining production code.
- Fluency in Java and/or Kotlin.
- Skill and experience in debugging and troubleshooting complex Android applications.
- Able to work independently on features and deliver work in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of a scripting language. (e.g. Python, Go, Ruby, Elixir, NodeJS)
- Experience in the field of telemedicine or content delivery.
- Knowledge of using Sketch, Origami and/or InVision for design, prototyping and creating vector drawables.
- Some full-stack development experience.
- Deep interest in user interfaces and design, effecting software development and programming methodologies.
- Meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to discuss tradeoffs between implementation options.
- Ability to work in a structured corporate company in a regulated industry.
- Passion for leading and mentoring junior team members.
About Get Heal, Inc.
The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
In under four years, Heal has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation. Great people working towards our mission allows for this progress, which is where you come in.