The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry.
In under four years, Heal has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation.
Heal is looking for an experienced CRM manager to make significant business contributions in customer activation, engagement, retention and reactivation. This key marketing role will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing and analyzing all customer email and push notification communications. The optimal candidate will have deep experience working with various customer communication platforms and developing campaigns that have resulted in demonstrable business growth. This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage email and push marketing campaigns from end to end; strategy, calendar, creative trafficking, implementation, deployment, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Optimize email/push campaigns via continual testing of creative, messaging, cadence, frequency, targeting, landing pages, etc
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations utilizing various platforms
- Proactively drive the email/push calendar and provide recommendations on strategies with the end goal of driving patient onboarding and continued engagement, while minimizing churn
- Produce regular reports on list health, KPIs, results and strategic insights that guide ongoing campaigns
- Monitor deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM, HIPAA, and other compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene and channel health
- Maintain pulse on industry trends, best practices, technologies, competitive landscape to inform marketing planning
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 2 years leading all aspects of email and push marketing, ideally in a health-related industry
- Proven track record of creating, implementing and optimizing complex email and push programs to meet business goals
- Proficiency with main ESPs (Mailchimp, Oracle, etc.), data & segmentation tools (Bluecore, Custora, etc.), and 3rd party software services (Litmus, Return Path, etc.)
- Understanding of design best practices, HTML/CSS, responsive design
- Exceptional attention to detail within a regulated industry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with senior management