The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry.
In under four years, Heal has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation.
Heal is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to be responsible for the budgeting, strategic planning, implementation, analysis and optimization of patient acquisition campaigns. This position requires applied knowledge of best practices in direct response advertising in both online and offline channels, as well as an analytical mindset and relentless drive to exceed company goals. This role reports directly to the CEO.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Strategize, execute and manage a wide variety of ad campaigns, online covering search, social, display, influencer, app install, and more, and offline including TV, radio, print, experiential, and more
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Manage third party/vendor relationships
- Work across cross-functional groups to drive on-site and UX optimization, including overall responsibility for landing pages, and key input to registration/booking flows
- Work with the CRM team to assure close coordination between customer acquisition and onboarding
- Utilize various reporting systems to distill results and communicate to senior management
- Maintain pulse on marketing technologies, trends, best practices, competitive landscape to inform marketing planning
What We’re Looking For:
- BS/BA required.
- At least 4 years cross-channel online marketing experience preferably in a health-related industry
- An excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking ability
- Exceptional attention to detail within a regulated industry
- Experience managing small teams
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with senior management