Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry. Bring your enthusiasm and dedication to Heal, and be part of creating a transformative legacy.
Heal is building a world-class software team to help modernize the healthcare technology industry. The engineering team is looking for a phenomenal software engineer whose strong passion for mobile development can lead in building next generation telemedicine, secure messaging, and medical-grade telematics solutions (IoT); providing new ways to deliver high quality remote care. You will work on the mobile team to help implement new features on a physician-based mobile app that incorporates health telemetry data from Heal's products for both users and physicians to access. This position will require knowledge of mobile and web technologies, creating data architectures, and building elegant user interfaces. The ideal candidate will be adept in different development languages, technology stacks, and integrating with third-party services. You will need to demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills, while possessing a desire to work in an energizing environment with a team that focuses on technical excellence. To succeed, you will need to be self-motivated, driven to meet milestones, and be dedicated to quality. If you want to be a part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain scalable web services which are secure, highly available and performant.
- Ensure high quality of code through unit tests, code review of your colleagues etc.
- Collaborate with Product/QA team to define new features and timelines. Use data driven approach to analyze usage/success of feature released.
- Champion best software engineering practices such as continuous integration, deployment, system design etc.
- Work on high throughput data pipelines coming from medical devices to define future of remote health care and monitoring.
Skills and accomplishments you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Self-motivated and feeling of ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science(or similar field) or equivalent practical experience. 6+ years of industry experience.
- A good understanding of distributed systems in practice, as well as performance and scalability.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, OOP, and computer science fundamentals.
- Experience working with at least one of popular SQL/NoSQL data storage like Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDb etc.
- A good understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving.
- Experience working with Unit testing frameworks like JUnit, TestNG etc.
- Knowledge in Agile/Kanban/lean software development, Jira, Git, testing and maintaining production code.
About Get Heal, Inc.
The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
In under four years, Heal has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation. Great people working towards our mission allows for this progress, which is where you come in.