Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry. Bring your enthusiasm and dedication to Heal, and be part of creating a transformative legacy.
Heal is building a world-class software team to help modernize the healthcare technology industry. The engineering team is looking for a phenomenal software engineer whose strong passion for mobile development can lead in building next generation telemedicine, secure messaging, and medical-grade telematics solutions (IoT); providing new ways to deliver high quality remote care. You will work on the mobile team to help implement new features on a physician-based mobile app that incorporates health telemetry data from Heal's products for both users and physicians to access. This position will require knowledge of mobile and web technologies, creating data architectures, and building elegant user interfaces. The ideal candidate will be adept in different development languages, technology stacks, and integrating with third-party services. You will need to demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills, while possessing a desire to work in an energizing environment with a team that focuses on technical excellence. To succeed, you will need to be self-motivated, driven to meet milestones, and be dedicated to quality. If you want to be a part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and maintain cross-platform ETL processes.
- Develop guidelines, standards, and processes to ensure the highest data quality and integrity in the data stores residing on the Big Data platform.
- Participate in setting strategy and standards for data architecture and implementation of analytics tools and technologies.
- Work closely with various departments and product managers to understand their data requirements for existing and future projects and acquire/prepare that data, and provide self-service reporting for said data.
- Work with IT and data owners to understand the types of data collected in various data stores and define the warehousing strategy to extract existing data into the Big Data platform.
- Learn and employ domain expertise about Heal systems.
Skills and accomplishments you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, engineering, or other relevant field (with 2+ years industry experience).
- Experience using data warehousing technologies and designing optimal reporting schemas.
- Experience in extracting data from various relational and non-relational sources (Postgres, Mongo, ElasticSearch, etc..)
- Strong knowledge of SQL, experience in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Ruby, etc.)
- Communicative command of English language.
- Proactivity and Problem Solving Attitude.
- Keen business acumen to recognize and recommend cost-effective and scalable platform solutions that best meet our business needs.
- Ability to execute projects using an agile approach in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, research and development environment with several ongoing concurrent projects.
- Enjoys exploring and learning new technologies and has demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with open source ETL frameworks, (e.g. Apache AirFlow).
- Masters or PhD degrees in computer science, IT, engineering or relevant fields.
- Experience with data management on public cloud hosting services (e.g., AWS).
- Experience with predictive analytics or machine learning.
- Experience with web analytics and managing external data streams (e.g., click tracking, social media).
- Experience with Agile software development methodology using tool such as JIRA.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
About Get Heal, Inc.
The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
In under four years, Heal has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation. Great people working towards our mission allows for this progress, which is where you come in.