The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry.
In under four years, Heal has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation. Great people working towards our mission allows for this progress, which is where you come in:
To realize the Heal vision we are looking for a talented Senior UI Designer to join us. As a Senior UI Designer at Heal, you will engage in projects, activities and initiatives, contributing to the creation of superior experiences for internal and external consumers of Heal's digital products.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal designer is a problem solver and a quick study, passionate about usability.
- Expertise in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles.
- The candidate possesses a blend of interaction design, visual design, and rapid-prototyping skills.
- Portfolio demonstrating UI design excellence (B2C / B2B), including data visualization and solutions for web, desktop applications and mobile devices (iOS/Android).
- Keen communication skills, having the ability to communicate ideas within the team, discuss work with stakeholders and potentially speak with users.
- 3+ years job experience. Design experience in the medical field is a plus; however, the candidate must have a profound interest in transforming healthcare.