Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry. Bring your enthusiasm and dedication to Heal, and be part of creating a transformative legacy.
Heal is building a world-class software team to help modernize the healthcare technology industry. The engineering team is looking for a phenomenal software engineer whose strong passion for mobile development can lead in building next generation telemedicine, secure messaging, and medical-grade telematics solutions (IoT); providing new ways to deliver high quality remote care. You will work on the mobile team to help implement new features on a physician-based mobile app that incorporates health telemetry data from Heal's products for both users and physicians to access. This position will require knowledge of mobile and web technologies, creating data architectures, and building elegant user interfaces. The ideal candidate will be adept in different development languages, technology stacks, and integrating with third-party services. You will need to demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills, while possessing a desire to work in an energizing environment with a team that focuses on technical excellence. To succeed, you will need to be self-motivated, driven to meet milestones, and be dedicated to quality. If you want to be a part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Create test plans, test cases and review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to develop and execute test plans and test cases across all functional areas of our products ensuring the best customer experience.
- Test code manually and with automated tools using black box and white box testing techniques.
- Investigate and reproduce bugs and drive fixes through test and production stages through resolution.
- Understand software internals, debug problems and write automated tests in Java and/or using existing automated tools.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
Skills and accomplishments you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years testing experience on Mobile and Web application platforms.
- Experience with automated tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, Appium or other UI frameworks.
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation, and testing methodologies.
- Experience driving integration and E2E testing.
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results.
- Able to handle an extremely fast pace while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Can do attitude
- Experience leading other QA engineers
About Get Heal, Inc.
The Heal product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. We obsess about every detail to ensure that we continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of our patients.
In under four years, Heal has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, we have won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards - Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily's Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America', CES Innovation Awards, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Heal house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
We are changing lives all around the nation. Great people working towards our mission allows for this progress, which is where you come in.