Headway’s mission is a big one - to build a new mental health care system everyone can access. We’ve built technology that helps people find great therapists with the first software-enabled national network of providers accepting insurance.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the majority of providers don’t accept insurance, making therapy too expensive for most people. Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access by making it easy for therapists to take insurance and scale their practice.
Headway was founded in 2019 – since then, we’ve grown into a diverse, national network of over 25,000 mental healthcare providers across all 50 states who run their practice on our software. We’re a Series C company powering 500k+ appointments per month with over $225m in funding from a16z (Andreessen Horowitz), Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Spark Capital, Thrive Capital, and Health Care Service Corporation.
We want your time here to be the most meaningful experience of your career. Join us, and help change mental healthcare for the better.
About The Role
We’re looking for a passionate product manager to drive our provider experience to new heights.
The provider experience is the backbone of how Headway providers deliver care. Providers manage their clients, confirm sessions & get paid all through Headway’s platform – we’re now expanding our offering to clinical documentation products. As a product manager on the provider experience, you will be in the driver’s seat to turn the arduous, complex task of writing documentation into a painless & efficient experience. You will help define product strategy for this budding new area, own the roadmap & collaborate with a talented cross-functional team to build a product that providers love. If helping providers do what they do best (more time with patients, fewer tasks!) sounds compelling to you, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do at Headway:
- Craft delightful, data-driven product experiences to ensure our providers can manage their documentation with ease & efficiency
- Evolve & expand the strategy for how we can support the end-to-end clinical documentation & client management journey
- Work closely with design, engineering, data, ops and other cross-functional partners to learn quickly and ship quickly
- Deeply understand and embody the voice of our providers
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- 1 -> 100+ product experience: You have 6+ years of experience growing early stage products to market winners, preferably in SaaS
- Thrive in ambiguity: You love tackling ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment with an optimistic and energizing attitude
- Empathetic: You possess deep user empathy, have strong intuition on how they think, and love delighting them
- Results-driven: You are a master at digging into data, defining clear goals, running toward them & bringing your team along the way
- Appreciate quality: You have an exceptionally high bar for building incredible experiences
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role:
- The starting salary for Product Manager, Provider Experience is $195,500 and increases to $230,000 based on industry tenure and experience.
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.