We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 15 years in a row.
We’re currently looking for a Product Analyst Intern who is currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and does not graduate earlier than Spring 2024 (open to those with no work experience involved in extracurricular activities like student organizations or case competitions) to join our Product Management team. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- Great interpersonal skills that allow you to work across multiple product teams and departments
- Self-driven and can pick up things quickly
- Organized and keeps track of their tasks
- Naturally curious
- Work with our Product Management and Business Analysts teams to create and improve product strategies and understand the needs of our customers
- Utilize customer usage, marketing, and sales data to identify opportunities for improvement in our software features and campaigns.
- Conduct customer interviews and document results
- Collaborate with stakeholders and organize and monitor requests from multiple departments(Customers, Development, Sales, Support, etc.)
- Work with Business Analysts to understand these requests
- Work with Product Managers to prioritize requests.
- Work with our Product Management and Business Analysts teams to improve our product roadmaps
- Research and document product insights and acceptance criteria for new features
- Conduct Experiments and monitor results so that you can make recommendations for improvements
Here's what to expect:
- We’ll work around your school schedule. During the school semester, you can work up to 25 hours a week. For major school breaks, you can work full-time (up to 40 hours a week). This position is for the Summer 2023 and Fall 2023 semester!
- Training and mentoring will be provided and you’ll receive feedback on your performance regularly.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time offer upon graduation and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks including on site gyms, continuous learning funds, a wellness fund, and more!
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
This is a full-time position, and at this time we are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.