We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Senior Product Manager with 4-5 years of experience within the B2B market and is highly proficient in commercializing APIs, onboarding partners and driving the platform/ecosystem experience. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- You have extensive experience in building/launching APIs and API-based products.
- You are adept at both technical and people skills, which allows you to work well with development and services teams that deliver data analytics solutions for our customers and their end-users.
- You have expertise with API technologies and related topics: ReST, API Gateways, authentication. You also have exposure to the development of cloud services that help developers work more efficiently.
- You have the ability to lead & manage more junior product managers and product owners as the team grows and scales.
- You are skilled at developing relationships across the organization that result in excellent product and business outcomes.
- You are familiar with writing for both technical and non-technical audiences, so you can contribute to product collateral as well as white papers.
- You have experience developing product strategies and roadmaps focused on specific outcomes; you use both quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities and measure success.
- You have experience researching and tracking industry trends, technology trends and the competitive landscape to inform product differentiation.
As a Senior Product Manager for Data & API you will own and spearhead the overall data access, API marketplace strategy, and roadmap for the HCSS product portfolio. In addition you will:
- Focus on delivering value to multiple developer personas that includes customers, partners, and Integration Services team.
- Deliver core functionality of the HCSS public API alongside your development team to unlock advanced capabilities for our customers.
- Represent the voice of the customer in designing our product APIs, including gathering direct feedback from customers on our future APIs.
- Develop strategy around the data consumption needs of different solutions.
- Deliver an exceptional developer experience to multiple stakeholders.
- Understand trends within the API industry to influence HCSS’s API strategy, including the adoption of best practices, new frameworks, styles, or technologies, and approaches for prepping, enriching and analyzing data at scale.
- Work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning product, design, development, documentation, QA, marketing, sales, and support as well as our business partners.
WHY WORK WITH OUR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT TEAM?
- Impact an industry. Construction is going through a technology evolution and we have the rare opportunity to be in the front seat to aid in that transition. We strive to be the trusted partner of choice to everyone who interacts with our platform.
- Build products of real value. We come to work dedicated to building proven and dependable products for the people of the construction industry. We strive to delight them through outcome-driven, customer-centric, and evidence-backed solutions.
- Grow as a Product Leader. You are empowered to "own" your product. From setting the vision, to planning your growth strategy, getting board/executive buy-in, negotiating with stakeholders, and delivering value to your customers. This journey will definitely have its ups and downs, but never a shortage of learning and growing.
- Engaging, driven, and a collaborative team. We are a fun and friendly team that immensely values teamwork. We deeply care and support each other so we can collectively impact the company, the customer, and the industry.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities including covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.