Cloud Services Analyst - Job Description
We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Cloud Services Analyst, as we look to expand our fully-managed Hosting Services. This position requires a certain level of experience supporting applications and Server administration. The ideal candidate needs to have experience working with multiple customers in a fast paced environment, Ideal candidates need to fill most or all of the following attributes:
- 2+ years of experience supporting desktop applications in a hosted environment.
- 1+ years of experience working with Remote Desktop Services, Citrix, Cloud Desktops or similar, and virtualization. Infrastructure Certifications required.
- 1+ years of experience managing SQL databases including queries and basic scripting.
- Have experience around change management processes and software lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients.
- Ability to identify business needs and prioritize based on type requirement.
- Experience running small and medium size projects will be preferred.
- Lead time-sensitive projects with minimal guidance and on time completion every time
- Communicate well with customers and internal teams providing troubleshooting direction and escalated-issues support to internal & external customers.
- Have an aptitude for teaching and coaching others, ability to develop quality training materials and documents for Tier 1 support teams including internal and customer facing knowledge base content.
- Be a logical thinker, clear communicator and highly organized. Without being bureaucratic, you will have very high regard for change management processes, compliance and security standards.
- Become a SME for policies and processes around Cloud Hosting services in our organization.
- Have a strong desire to understand the root cause and details of systems, and applications supported.
- Have excellent knowledge of Windows Servers, SQL, Active directory and Remote Desktop Apps. Infrastructure Certifications are highly preferred.
WHY WORK WITH OUR CLOUD TEAM?
- A sought after expert. You know your stuff, we need your skills helping us support a multitenant hosting service environment where customer success is our main goal, documenting, enforcing and building processes using your technical skills is part of our day to day, so be ready to help us influence more than 100 technicians in the support department.
- Engaging, driven, and a collaborative team. We are a fun and friendly team that immensely values teamwork. We deeply care and support each other so we can collectively impact the company, the customer, and the industry.
- Impact an industry. Construction is going through a technology evolution and we have the fantastic opportunity to be in the front seat to aid in that transition.
- Build products of real value. We come to work dedicated to building proven and dependable products for the people of the construction industry. We strive to delight them through outcome-driven, customer-centric, and evidence-based solutions.
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.