HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a confident and talented Consulting Solutions Architect to join our high-performing software sales team.
Headquartered in Sugar Land (Houston), TX, we develop innovative software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Our employee-centric culture means you’ll be surrounded by helpful, friendly high achievers who collaborate as a team to compete against other software firms.
What responsibilities will you have in this role?
- You will support scoping and design for complex sales, including those with requirements related to software integration, custom development, security architecture, and cloud services.
- You will provide technical leadership to complex implementations, including integrations between leading ERP systems, project/construction management applications, and HCSS software,.
- You will support internal initiatives, including those related to the HCSS API catalog, integration platform, and data science.
- 5-10 years of technical experience working with ERP’s, integration platforms, and enterprise IT requirements and policies.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to foster client relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time with larger projects. Average travel is 10-20%.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.