HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a confident and talented Business Development Supervisor to join our high-performing software sales team.
Headquartered in Sugar Land (Houston), TX, we develop innovative software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Our employee-centric culture means you’ll be surrounded by helpful, friendly high achievers who collaborate as a team to compete against other software firms.
What responsibilities will you have in this role?
- Motivate, coach, and lead our BDR team while being responsible for their career development
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and create a plan on how to fill them
- Organize and implement a solid training/onboarding program for incoming Business Development Representatives.
- Represent HCSS with a comprehensive understanding of our products and services
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics with leadership
- Collaborate with Marketing on execution of sales and marketing initiatives
What makes this different from other sales opportunities?
- You will have the opportunity to coach and develop a team of highly motivated and talented sales professionals
- You will work with a group of smart, forward-thinking group of individuals across multiple departments from a high-level standpoint
- We'll equip you with paid training and continuous coaching to be successful.
- You’re selling a software product that’s a market leader within the industry
- 2-4 years of inside sales experience
- 1-2 years of sales leadership experience in an outbound calling environment preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees so we offer a variety of amazing perks including:
- 100% paid medical and dental premiums with HRA funds of up to $3,000
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund
- 401K with match
- Company-wide profit-sharing (with the five year average being 27.6% of salary) and employee stock ownership
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will work in-person at our office in Houston, TX with full-time employees having the opportunity to work from home once a week.