We are looking for an experienced product designer to lead the creation of new products and the continual improvement of existing products. Our high-quality design and polished experiences are what set hc1 apart from our competitors, so we are looking for a designer who can create industry-leading UI and UX across a suite of web products. The Product Designer reports directly to the SVP of Product.
Who we are:
hc1 is the leader in clinical insight, analytics, and solutions for precision health. The hc1 Precision Health Cloud™ organizes volumes of live data, including lab results, genomics and medications, to deliver solutions that ensure that the right patient gets the right test and the right prescription at the right time. Today, hc1 powers solutions that optimize diagnostic testing and prescribing for millions of patients nationally.
What you will be doing:
- Design flows, wireframes, mockups, conceptual diagrams, and prototypes
- Build and maintain Design Framework using toolsets similar to Figma or Sketch
- Information Architecture for new and existing products
- Product Marketing design and support, including Powerpoint templating
- Product Usage & Improvement (Google Analytics, Pendo, etc)
- Understand business objectives and how to balance with user needs
- Mines existing data to develop user profiles/journeys with guidance
- Employ a variety of user research methods to inform and evaluate your designs
- You will ensure brand standards are appropriately integrated into all final designs to deliver a consistent experience
- A Customer Advocate: You will help identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- You will continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions
- A Natural Collaborator: You will work with multiple functions, including product owners and developers throughout the product lifecycle, seeking frequent feedback and integrating multiple considerations into your work
Your skills & experiences:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field, with a visual design focus
- Familiarity and demonstrated proficiency with Visual Design/UI, digital illustration, UX design, prototyping
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, with ability to translate content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams
- Must be comfortable in Figma, Sketch, Invison, or Adobe Illustrator
Tech Stack you will be using:
- JIRA & Confluence
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited PTO, remote friendly and flexible hours
- Paid Medical & Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Career planning, mentorships and professional development
- Stock Options
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
All of our employees are responsible for adhering to federal and state privacy regulations. You will be required to Complete annual regulatory training and certification as required for the Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable regulations and policies as determined by hc1.
Join our Talent Community:
Get a glimpse into our culture and perks by visiting hc1.com/careers and follow us on Instagram (@hc1dotcom) to get a day in the life at hc1.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment:
hc1 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.