The National Account Manager is responsible for retention and growth of hc1.com clients through understanding their needs and how hc1 technologies and solutions can meet their goals.This role reports to the SVP of Services and Analytics and works collaboratively with other hc1 teams.
YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD INCLUDE:
- 5+ years of documented SaaS sales experience in a subscription-based sales environment
- 5+ years working in a customer service role building strong business relationships and conducting renewals
- Experience selling into healthcare and technology verticals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong demonstrable presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, discuss and confirm application/system requirements from prospects and relevant stakeholders and prepare and present winning presentations and proposals.
- Experience in demonstrating product solutions to clients
- Impeccable work ethic, self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, start-up experience
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop account strategies for strategic customers to retain their business
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Manage activities to respond to customer upsell opportunities, including solution strategy, RFP responses, demonstrations, pricing
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Become a 'trusted business advisor' and establish executive relationships at senior levels within client accounts
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline and timely forecasts to management
- Travel approximately up to 50%
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE:
- Unlimited PTO, remote friendly and flexible hours
- Career planning, mentorships and professional development
- Stock Options
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
WHO WE ARE:
hc1.com, the leader in cloud-based precision health solutions, is passionate about unlocking the answers that solve healthcare’s biggest challenges. The company’s mission to personalize the healthcare experience is focused on delivering the right test and the right therapy to the right person at the right time. Its cloud-based solutions enable healthcare organizations—including medical laboratories, health systems, payors, and health plans—to deliver on the promise of optimized prescribing, high-value care, and preventative medicine.
Get a glimpse into our culture and perks by visiting hc1.com/careers and follow us on Instagram (@hc1dotcom) to get a day in the life at hc1.