Who we are:
hc1.com is focused on improving lives with high-value care. Our unique machine learning algorithms transform laboratory data into personalized healthcare insights. hc1’s innovative products enable progressive health systems and medical laboratories to reduce financial waste and personalize healthcare for their patients.
The company’s continuously expanding dataset spans more than 7 billion diagnostic test results across 100 million unique patients. To support this expansion, we are investing into our team with an exciting opportunity to drive hc1’s growth and shape the future of emerging healthcare technology.
A successful Account Director will focus on driving customer adoption, growth and retention. You will serve as the lead point of contact for all account management matters as well as establish and maintain executive relationships. This role reports to the SVP of Services and Analytics and works collaboratively with other hc1 teams.
What you will be doing:
- Drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value; educate clients on new features and releases
- Help customers calculate and monetize business value by driving quarterly reporting with customers; measuring business value, penetration, usage, and adoption
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Identify and execute cross-sell/up-sell opportunities of product and services
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services
- Lead and manage the renewal process
- Travel up to 50%
Your background should include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of account management experience, with upselling, cross-selling, and/or renewals, with customer-retention as your KPI, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare industry
- Impeccable work ethic, self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, start-up experience
- Understanding business value of metrics and using excel to communicate
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in any of the following a plus: Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards
What makes us unique:
- Unlimited PTO, remote friendly and flexible hours
- Career planning, mentorships and professional development
- Stock Options
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
- 401k Matching
Get a glimpse into our culture and perks by visiting hc1.com/careers and follow us on Instagram (@hc1dotcom) to get a day in the life at hc1.