Who we are:
Founded to improve lives with high-value care, hc1 has emerged as the bioinformatics leader in precision testing and prescribing. The cloud-based hc1 Platform organizes live data, including lab results, genomics, and medications, to deliver solutions that ensure the right patient gets the right test and the right prescription.
The company’s continuously expanding dataset spans more than 13 billion diagnostic test results across 100 million unique patients. To support this expansion, we are investing into our team with an exciting opportunity to drive hc1’s growth and shape the future of emerging healthcare technology.
A successful Account Director will focus on driving customer adoption, growth and retention. You will serve as the lead point of contact for all account management matters as well as establish and maintain executive relationships. This role reports to the SVP of Service Delivery and works collaboratively with other hc1 teams.
What you will be doing:
- Drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value; educate clients on new features and releases
- Help customers calculate and monetize business value by driving quarterly reporting with customers; measuring business value, penetration, usage, and adoption
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Identify and execute cross-sell/up-sell opportunities of product and services
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services
- Lead and manage the renewal process
- Travel up to 50%
Your background should include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of account management experience, with upselling, cross-selling, and/or renewals, with customer-retention as your KPI, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare industry
- Impeccable work ethic, self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, start-up experience
- Understanding business value of metrics and using excel to communicate
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in any of the following a plus: Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards
What makes us unique:
- Unlimited PTO, remote friendly and flexible hours
- Career planning, mentorships and professional development
- Stock Options
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
- 401k Matching
Get a glimpse into our culture and perks by visiting hc1.com/careers and follow us on Instagram (@hc1dotcom) to get a day in the life at hc1.