WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an experienced SaaS sales professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record exceeding quota and develop customer accounts in a fast-paced, high growth environment. You must be a self-starter who thrives under pressure, has exceptional networking and client acquisition skills, and can close deals.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage the full lifecycle of the sales processes for the hc1 platform within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. This includes identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients and leveraging existing relationships, presenting sales presentations, and conducting contract negotiations. You must possess innate leadership qualities and have a true passion for sharing the benefits and value our platform offers.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT:
- Succeed in a high volume sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines, and closing business.
- Resourceful and diligent in maintaining account data and opportunity forecasting within Hubspot
- Generate leads from trade shows and regional networking events
- Conduct face-to-face sales meetings; possess excellent presentation and follow up skills
- Solid computer and application skills; ability to perform platform demos to prospects
- Plan and execute on weekly sales activity reports
- Be competitive and consistently meet/exceed sales quotas, have a positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit: ambitious, curious, innovative, collaborative, team player, and never satisfied with mediocrity
- Travel approximately up to 50%
YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD INCLUDE:
- 3+ years of technology sales experience, preferably SaaS technology
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Committed to operating with a sense of urgency and a positive winning attitude
- The ability to navigate complex sales processes and master hc1 platform
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience
- A proven sales hunter and closer with experience in building a pipeline
- Experience in demonstrating product solutions to prospects and clients
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE:
- Unlimited PTO, remote friendly and flexible hours
- Career planning, mentorships and professional development
- Stock Options
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
WHO WE ARE:
hc1.com, the leader in cloud-based precision health solutions, is passionate about unlocking the answers that solve healthcare’s biggest challenges. The company’s mission to personalize the healthcare experience is focused on delivering the right test and the right therapy to the right person at the right time. Its cloud-based solutions enable healthcare organizations—including medical laboratories, health systems, payors, and health plans—to deliver on the promise of optimized prescribing, high-value care, and preventative medicine.
Get a glimpse into our culture and perks by visiting hc1.com/careers and follow us on Instagram (@hc1dotcom) to get a day in the life at hc1.