at Hazel Health
About Hazel Health
Hazel Health was founded on the belief that all children should have affordable and easy access to healthcare. At Hazel Health we improve the health and well-being of children by leveraging innovative technology to make it easier for children to receive care from passionate, licensed healthcare providers. Our telehealth solution benefits students, parents, educators, and the community overall. We are dedicated to improving access and equity, so every student has the foundation to succeed.
Join our unique team of leaders from technology, healthcare, and education, all with proven track records for delivering sustainable, successful services to transform the way students receive health services at school and at home.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, and proactive individual to join our team.
As a Product Manager, your primary responsibility will be to analyze and understand our customer needs to help shape the product roadmap, identify innovation opportunities, and provide overall product leadership.
Duties and responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
Primary Job Responsibility
- Collaborate with schools and families as well as internal teams to understand problems, pose solutions, facilitate discussions, and determine priorities
- Conduct user research to gain a deep understanding of our customer’s day-to-day experience with our telehealth platform
- Target user pain points, both articulated and non-articulated
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a robust long-term product strategy
- Demonstrate genuine empathy and advocacy for customers
- Work closely with Engineering and Customer Success to ensure high-quality products and industry leading user experience
- Help develop and improve Hazel’s design processes
- Maintain intelligence on existing telehealth products and industry trends
- Effectively prioritize and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Design and analyze metrics to assess success
- Translate customer experience and product strategy into high-level requirements and user stories
- Maintain a product roadmap and scope activities based on business and customer impact
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Passion for our mission
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in related Product Management experience
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development or web technologies
- Demonstrated experience providing product leadership in a start-up environment
- Skilled in gathering and interpreting user experiences so that product changes and updates reflect real needs
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to build trust and camaraderie with a diverse user base
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Healthcare experience a plus
This is an exciting position in a fast-paced organization. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
At Hazel, we don’t just accept differences—we thrive on it. Having a diverse team makes our company, our products, and our solutions and service to families and schools stronger and better. Hazel is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status.
All offers of employment are conditioned on a candidate’s consent to a background check and our satisfaction with the results. Qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.