At Hayden AI, we are on a mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to transform the way governments and businesses address real-world challenges. From optimizing bus lane and bus stop enforcement to pioneering digital twin modeling and beyond, our innovative mobile perception system empowers our clients to accelerate transit, enhance street safety, and drive forward a sustainable future.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Derive and implement novel real-time pose estimation algorithms.
- Research, develop, and implement algorithms to solve large-scale mapping.
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop algorithms for in-situ and in-factory multi-sensor calibration.
Summary of Qualifications
- MS or Ph.D. in Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Intuitive understanding of classical ML, Linear Algebra, Stochastic Processes, Geometric Computer Vision, and Optimization (Convex, Nonlinear).
- Deep experience in one or more areas: Kalman Filter and its variants, MAP, Sequential Monte Carlo (particle filter), Nonlinear Least squares, IRLS or MHT
- Strong C++ programming and software design skills.
- Familiarity with multiple sensors such as GPS, IMU, camera, and wheel odometry.
- Experience deploying an estimator for say SLAM/VIO in a real application
- Understanding of numerical stability, sensor modeling and system/noise identification
- Understanding of theoretical shortcomings in modern algorithms and how to overcome them
Target Salary Range
- $160,000 - $220,000
- Company granted equity
- Company wide bonus program
There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more!)
Just a few of our perks include:
- Options for 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Aflac Critical Illness, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- MetLife Legal Plan(s) & Pet Insurance
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto & Home Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Daily catered lunches in our San Francisco office
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.