At Hayden AI, we are on a mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to transform the way governments and businesses address real-world challenges. From optimizing bus lane and bus stop enforcement to pioneering digital twin modeling and beyond, our innovative mobile perception system empowers our clients to accelerate transit, enhance street safety, and drive forward a sustainable future.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop/port OS, boot SW, device drivers, and run-time environment for multiple CPU subsystems.
- Optimize algorithms for Nvidia Jetson Platform.
- Improve performance analysis infrastructure and tooling.
- Interface with devices/sensors such as GNSS, IMU, and LTE.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming in C, C++.
- Strong system-level Linux knowledge and experience (kernel space, drivers, Linux system structure, platform porting/bringup, embedded systems development).
- Understanding of CPU and GPU architectures.
- Knowledge and experience with ARM64 based platforms.
- Experience with CUDA/OpenCL and Video Pipelines.
- Familiarity with Signal/Image Processing, Computer Vision, Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis or a related field
- Knowledge of CAN or CAN-FD.
- System design, implementation and verification of the over-the-air (OTA) updates for OS, application and firmware.
Target Salary Range:
- $100,000 - $160,000
- Company granted equity
- Company wide bonus program
There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more!)
Just a few of our perks include:
- Options for 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Aflac Critical Illness, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- MetLife Legal Plan(s) & Pet Insurance
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto & Home Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Daily catered lunches in our San Francisco office
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.