We're not your traditional technology company. And we’re not looking for traditional technologists. We’re looking for the rock stars. The outliers. The driven. The optimists who engage and influence others. The ones who believe there are always faster, simpler, or just plain better ways to do things, with ideas that capture our imagination and leave us thinking of the possibilities long after the meeting has ended.
- Architect, design and develop web applications used by employees and suppliers.
- Develop back end stack of web applications using AWS Appsync, AWS API Gateway, Lambda functions, DynamoDB, and Elastic search.
- Use AWS Amplify framework for designing, developing and deploying artifacts to various environments.
- Work with product manager and business folks to gather requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Produce bullet proof code that is fault tolerant, efficient and maintainable.
- Work in agile teams in a collaborative manner
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders.
- Develop, share and enhance best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- 5+ years in a software developer position.
- Deep knowledge of Amazon’s AWS ecosystem.
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL models.
- Problem-solving skills, and ability to take ownership of issues.
- Knowledge of software development technologies, processes, and tools (i.e., Agile software development).
- Knowledge of web services / RESTful APIs.
Jump into this ground floor opportunity with the team; help shape the strategic direction of the company. You will have opportunities to get to know your team better through frequent employee events and gathering. Surround yourself with sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment. There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more)!
All the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- Free daily lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts, and occasional nerf battles
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Oakland, walking distance from the 12th Street BART station
And benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Fortune 500 coverage for medical (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- 401(k) with matching
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Join a team of experts in machine learning, data science, transportation, and government technology, developing and deploying the world’s first autonomous traffic management platform. We look forward to finding your fit within Hayden AI!
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.