Haven Technologies is a new quote-to-claim insurtech platform for the life, disability and annuities industries that allows carriers to leverage our innovative platform as their own. Through our SaaS model, our solutions, including new business, in-force management and product development, are available to everyone.
We believe in making life better, together. Our time-tested, purpose-built technology has already delighted customers through digital experiences, transformed complex, advisor-driven businesses, and launched new products with speed to help more people access life insurance. Don’t take our word for it, hear directly from our team.
But Haven Technologies is not just about technology. Our people and culture make our product. We believe magic happens when people have an opportunity to work with amazing colleagues and build things that matter.
As a team made of over 300+ dreamers, possibility-seekers and difference-makers, we are focused on taking on challenging problems to create simple, more accessible, and more customer centric solutions. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too. If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you. Curious about what it’s like to work with us? Read about our culture and values here!
Let’s change the future of life insurance. Together.
- 3+ years experience developing web-based applications in production environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Thorough understanding of CSS/HTML and modern page layout techniques
- Experience working with designers cutting up layouts to implement pixel perfect pages
- Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap framework
- Familiarity with website optimization techniques
- Strong visual design sense and appreciation for development with a client experience focus
- Clear communication skills (written and oral) and an ability to work effectively with marketing teams
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Authorized to work in the US with or without sponsorship
- 2-4+ years of experience preferred
- Single page app experience (e.g. Angular, Ember etc).
- Some experience with an MVC framework like Angular, Backbone, Ember etc.
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Experience with social media interfaces and related analytical tools
- Familiarity with SEO and how it affects implementation
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, a flexible hybrid work schedule, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
We believe that one of the benefits to working here is our people and culture! We’re proud to share that we’ve been consistently named a top workplace by Great Places to Work (#6 Best Workplaces in New York) and BuiltIn (Top 10 Best Midsize Company to Work For in NYC)!
Target annual salary for this role is $120,000 to $160,000 + a bonus opportunity of up to 100% of annual base salary + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, accident and life insurance, paid days off, 401(k), and education reimbursement).
For California residents only: All information collected via this job notice is subject to Haven Tech’s California Privacy Rights Notice, located at https://www.haventech.us/california-privacy-rights-notice/.