Havenly, Inc. is a fast growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online unique services that make interior design simple, convenient, affordable and accessible for everyone.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Operations Specialist to support the systems and processes around the ordering function of our business. Our ideal candidate has a knack for problem-solving and is passionate about improving complex business processes in an eCommerce environment. You are a strong written and verbal communicator who excels at multitasking and time management, and you are looking to hone these skills in an operationally-minded role for a fast growing company.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with other members of the Ordering Operations team to support consistent, efficient work, acting as both an individual contributor and a team player
- Handle escalated ordering issues
- Help implement infrastructure, efficient workflows, and performance checks with our offshore order management team
- Leverage data to communicate and improve post-order updates to clients
- Action and resolve payment-related ordering issues with vendor partners
- Ensure accurate ordering financial information including shipping charges, along with other standard financial metrics
- Support individual initiatives geared at improving and scaling our order fulfillment process and management of vendor partners (wholesale and retail)
- Exude customer empathy when problem solving and serve as strong liaison to the Customer Experience team
- Represent the Havenly brand with enthusiasm and professionalism in every interaction
When you join us you'll bring:
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in Excel and Google docs/sheets
- Exceptional organizational, time management and record-keeping skills
- 1-2 years of work experience in an operations related position (preferred)
- Attention to detail with an eye towards efficiency and iteration
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time
- An interest in the interior design and eCommerce sectors
- A contagious and proactive “can do” attitude
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation of $42-50K annually based on experience, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome, and has equal opportunity to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.