At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
Havenly is seeking a part-time Office Manager to lead our office admin function as our team continues to grow. In this role, you will organize and coordinate all office operations; manage team processes and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety; and serve as a culture ambassador for the broader team. The ideal candidate will have experience in office management, supporting office operations, handling a wide range of administrative and office support related tasks, and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. To be effective in this role you must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy and derive purpose in the work of supporting a growing office.
Our office is located in Denver, at the intersection of Detroit St. and 2nd Ave. in Cherry Creek North. We currently have typically 15-30 employees in the office on any given day. Typical hours for this role will be Monday through Friday 10am to 2pm.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the point person for mailing, shipping, replenishing supplies, and reporting any maintenance issues related to furniture or the office space.
- Manage relationships with service providers, and property managers, ensuring that we know exactly who to turn to whenever situations arise.
- Register on-site guests and assist in ensuring their visit goes smoothly.
- Manage our team lunch and snack program - budget, ordering, setup and cleanup.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems.
- Support our broader team’s travel needs when needed (flights and hotels).
- Assist with administration of Havenly’s various gifting programs.
- Assist with ordering and shipping of equipment and onboarding kits for new hires.
- Assemble and submit expense reports on a monthly basis for departmental purchases.
What You’ll Bring:
- 1+ year of experience in a similar, fast-paced, multi-dimensional role.
- A friendly, enthusiastic personality that isn’t deterred by evolving priorities.
- Proven ability to work well with people in a supportive and cooperative manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills - you let nothing fall through the cracks and you have a system for keeping everything on track.
- Strong attention to detail, and pride in your work product.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately and with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and discretion, and professional demeanor when interacting with diverse audiences.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions while staying focused.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use Google suite of products (Calendar, Docs, Hangouts).
Why you’ll love working at Havenly:
It’s challenging- You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, and grow your skillset. We have high expectations, and every day you’ll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.
It’s fulfilling - We get the opportunity to affect one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, and call home.
It’s fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do and make an impact is fun.
- This is a part-time non-exempt position headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $20/hour, dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes accrued PTO, paid holidays, Havenly discount programs, and 401K w/employer match.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.