At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
Our designers are the heart of our business, and when they’re successful, we’re successful. As a Community Team Lead, you will help to inspire, motivate, and coach a diverse cohort of remote Interior Designers to grow their businesses and achieve success through their work on the Havenly platform. By providing resources, and guidance, your job is to support your cohort in achieving/exceeding goals in both sales and customer happiness. Our ideal candidate has a track record of successful community management and/or sales team management, and is excited to foster culture and community across a remote team.
What you'll do:
- Coach, motivate and inspire your team of Designers to continually meet and exceed performance goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with designers that demonstrate a dedication to helping them grow their business and achieve success on the Havenly platform.
- Participate in continually evolving and innovating on both new and existing designer training.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with your design team to share performance data and insights as well as set goals and provide feedback and recommendations for improvement.
- Create resources, tools, and materials to improve results and increase the success of regular tasks and duties your team is completing.
- Educate your team of designers on sales tactics, vendors, tips, and tricks to help increase efficiency and drive performance
- Lead group coaching calls to share best practices, celebrate successes, and share company announcements.
- Put in place programs and procedures that build culture and community to improve retention and create a delightful experience for all designers on your team.
- Report on team metrics to the executive leadership team.
- Run monthly competitions and challenges that align to business goals.
- Act as the voice of the Designer internally (to Product, Marketing, CX) to share feedback, ideas, and stories.
When you join us you’ll bring
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- 1+ years of leadership experience managing large groups of people (ideally in a sales, community, or customer focused setting). Experience with managing a remote team a plus.
- A proven history of building strong teams, and meeting performance targets by driving results through your teams.
- The ability to independently make sound business decisions.
- Insatiable curiosity and a data-driven mindset.
Who you are….
- You are relentlessly focused on the client experience - clients and people are the focus of everything you do and this is reflected in the teams you build.
- You are a tech savvy and comfortable with navigating Google products and various social media apps and websites.
- You are self motivated, detail-oriented, disciplined and organized and have a growth mindset.
- You are as exceptionally organized and you pride yourself that no one ever has to follow up with you twice.
- You are able to think on your feet and adapt to a fast paced, changing environment.
- You are an impeccable communicator with polished and professional presentation skills.
- You are excited to make an impact, drive results, and create happiness in a high growth startup environment.
- Above all else, you are bright, kind and motivated by challenge and demonstrate it through your leadership.
- This is a full-time exempt position, working remotely from home.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: 65K/year.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is a Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and have equal opportunity to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
If this sounds exciting, and you’re interested in joining us, we’d love to hear from you!