At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
We are actively seeking an experienced Copywriter to join our Creative team and help bring our brand voice to life. Who are you? An avid brand marketing, content marketing and product marketing writer. You have a holistic understanding of how voice and tone are essential to communications and brand perception overall. You have an acute knack for copy, are a meticulous editor, and yet speedy writer—from editorial writing, to email copywriting, to display and social ads, to in-product communications, you are a jack-of-all-trades with a pen, and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty on just about any word-focused project!
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Write and edit copy across many formats including blog, ads, emails, landing pages, web, event communications, and product pages
- Be creative and have the ability to develop copy content on a daily basis and learn from performance across paid and organic channels
- Write copy focused on specific customer persona groups
- Be strategic with copy developed for all points of the funnel: acquisition, conversion, retention, and everything in-between
- Write and edit SEO keyword and evergreen focused articles for the blog on a weekly basis
- Ensure there is a cohesive voice, tone, and message across all customer touchpoints
- With stakeholders, help develop and execute a style guide to foster a consistent writing style in all external communications
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 3+ years experience writing and editing copy across multiple channels, ideally at a fast-paced startup or consumer brand
- Exceptional written skills and ability to craft effective messaging to a unique brand voice
- A positive attitude, open mind, strong work ethic, and passion for the Havenly brand
- Swift and effective writing, impeccable grammar, and ability to produce on deadline
- Experience working with creative and design teams
- Manage writers for larger scale content initiatives including playing role of editor
- A passion for storytelling and the power of a well constructed message
- This is a full-time exempt position - both remote and Denver-based applicants will be considered
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits, company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Targeted compensation range for this role is 55-70K, dependent upon experience
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Our company goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true self to work each and every day. We take pride in, and commit to, ensuring that everyone at Havenly feels valued, heard, welcome and that they have equal opportunities to thrive.
If this sounds exciting, and you're interested in joining us, we'd love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter that lets us know why this (specific) opportunity is exciting for you, as well as work samples and resume.