At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, we make decorating and shopping for your home fun, convenient and affordable.
We’re expanding our award-winning Growth team and are looking for a sharp, passionate and seasoned leader to join us. As our Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you will report to the VP of Growth and oversee the strategy, development and operation of our Lifecycle Marketing program. Your work will enable us to build stronger relationships with our customers at every step of their user journey, from acquisition through activation, conversion, and retention. This is a high-impact opportunity to play a critical role in the growth of a fast-growing and well-known consumer startup.
As our Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you will:
- Own and lead our Lifecycle Marketing strategy across channels, including email, push, and SMS, to nurture users, drive engagement, grow conversion rates, and increase LTV
- Conceptualize, develop, and optimize campaigns (both triggered and single-send)
- Map out user journeys, and define key user segments and personas. Deeply understand our customers, and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Maintain and improve reporting to measure and communicate Lifecycle Marketing performance
- Encourage hypothesis-driven experimentation that’s inspired by data-driven insights
- Coach and support a high-performing team, with an emphasis on continued development and growth within the organization
When you join us you'll bring:
- 7+ years' experience in a Lifecycle Marketing role, with a detailed understanding of CRM strategies, tactics, and tools
- Strength in both the science and art of marketing: knowing when to lean on numbers and experimentation, and when to dream big and find a new direction
- Understanding of how marketing channels complement one another to run the most effective cross-channel campaigns
- Strong analytical chops, including comfort with A/B testing, forecasting, and tracking against key funnel metrics
- Demonstrated ability of working with other Growth and Creative teams like copywriting and brand design, as well as functions like Product, Engineering, and Analytics
- The ability to inspire and lead a team or project effectively, and create processes that help contribute to wider team execution
- You believe the impossible is possible and will test, analyze, and iterate your way to delivering results
- You are a proactive self-starter, who is dedicated to their craft and committed to continued learning in this ever-evolving field
- You have a flexible attitude and doer, solution-oriented mentality, with the ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- You have confidence in analyzing and acting on data. You understand the nuances and complexities of data but act as a simplifier, realizing that data and insights are only powerful if they drive action
- You are a collaborator, who has strong communication and relationship-building skills. You possess the ability to facilitate group work in a way that encourages diverse viewpoints, seamless collaboration, and a healthy amount of risk-taking
- You’re an incredible people leader, having experience managing in-house orgs. You have a track record of recruiting, nurturing, and retaining high-performers
- You have extraordinary organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO
- Target compensation for this role ranges between 120-160K/year + Bonus and is dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome, and have equal opportunity to thrive
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.