Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services which make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible for everyone.
In this role, you’ll serve as a key resource, right hand, and force multiplier to our CEO. As part of the broader Strategy & Analytics team, you’ll support special projects, opportunity analysis, partnerships, relationship management, and communications with internal and external stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to lead the development of results-oriented and action-driven recommendations to key business questions that support long-term growth and strategic decisions. Our ideal candidate has a background working in venture capital, management consulting, or with fast-growing startups, is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and participate in initiatives across the organization, and is excited and motivated by contributing to the success of a growing business.
In this role, you’ll work directly with Havenly’s CEO to:
- Identify, drive and execute on highly visible strategic projects, collaborating cross-functionally to structure problems, understand opportunities, and develop solutions that bring about impactful change
- Drive KPI management across the organization and uncover areas within the business where the team can implement performance improvements to unlock opportunity
- Use storytelling skills to persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior executives and external partners. Influence decisions by building consensus and mobilizing towards successful adoption.
- Make great decisions through research, analysis, the introduction of frameworks, and scenario modeling.
- Manage key relationships, develop plans, forecasts, and analyses for strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects, including new business lines/markets/products analysis, external strategic partnerships, strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations, and other growth initiatives
- Manage partnership and business development initiatives.
- Create and manage presentations, both internally and externally to drive decisions.
- Monitor, report on, and assess critical changes in the competitive landscape, global marketplace, and external business environment.
- Do whatever needs to be done - Some tasks will be glitz and glam, some will be nitty-gritty. You must have a can-do/will-do attitude for this role.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of high performance in management consulting, investment banking, or corporate development. Strong preference for those with consumer startup or venture capital experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to analyze performance, and drive strategic decision making.
- Proven ability to work across various stakeholder groups to drive consensus and execute on recommendations to show measurable results
- A high level of emotional intelligence and competency in balancing differing priorities, personalities, and interests
- Demonstrated ability to drive business insights and operational improvement in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities, a true passion for learning about business models and concepts, and a genuine interest in exploring the potential to apply outside-in thinking to analogous situations within the company.
- An ability to quickly get up to speed on new areas and a desire to operate outside of your comfort zone.
- The ability to zoom out and see the strategic bigger picture while ensuring that key details aren’t left behind.
- A desire to work at Havenly because you have a passion for and believe in what we’re doing and want to play a major role in our growth. We look forward to getting to know you!
With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $100-130K/year, negotiable based upon experience.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome, and have equal opportunity to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.