Our designers are the heart of our business, when they’re successful, we’re successful. As a Design Team Lead, you will help to inspire, motivate, and coach a diverse cohort of remote Interior Designers to grow their businesses and achieve success through their work on the Havenly platform. By providing resources, and guidance, your job is to support your cohort in achieving/exceeding goals in both sales and customer happiness. Our ideal candidate has a track record of successful sales experience, and is excited to foster culture and community across a remote team.
Must be located in Colorado, Georgia, New York, Connecticut, or Illinois.
In this role you will….
- Coach, motivate and inspire your team of Designers to continually meet and exceed performance goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with designers that demonstrate a dedication to helping them grow their business and achieve success on the Havenly platform.
- Participate in continually evolving and innovating on both new and existing designer training.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with your design team to share performance data and insights as well as set goals and provide feedback and recommendations for improvement.
- Create resources, tools, and materials to improve results and increase the success of regular tasks and duties your team is completing.
- Educate your team of designers on sales tactics, vendors, tips, and tricks to help increase efficiency and drive performance
- Lead group coaching calls to share best practices, celebrate successes, and share company announcements.
- Put in place programs and procedures that build culture and community to improve retention and create a delightful experience for all designers on your team.
- Report on team metrics to the executive leadership team.
- Run monthly competitions and challenges that align to business goals.
- Act as the voice of the Designer internally (to Product, Marketing, CX) to share feedback, ideas, and stories.
When you join us you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience working directly with customers in a sales oriented environment.
- 2+ years of leadership experience managing large groups of people (ideally in a sales or customer focused setting). Experience with managing a remote team a plus.
- A proven history of building strong teams, and meeting performance targets by driving results through your teams.
- The ability to independently make sound business decisions.
- Insatiable curiosity and a data-driven mindset.
Who you are….
- You are relentlessly focused on the client experience - clients and people are the focus of everything you do and this is reflected in the teams you build.
- You are a tech savvy and comfortable with navigating Google products and various social media apps and websites.
- You are self motivated, detail-oriented, disciplined and organized and have a growth mindset.
- You are as exceptionally organized and you pride yourself that no one ever has to follow up with you twice.
- You are able to think on your feet and adapt to a fast paced, changing environment.
- You are an impeccable communicator with polished and professional presentation skills.
- You are excited to make an impact, drive results, and create happiness in a high growth startup environment.
- Above all else, you are bright, kind and motivated by challenge and demonstrate it through your leadership.
Why you’ll love working at Havenly:
- It’s challenging - You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, and grow your skillset. This is not your typical 9-5 job, we have high expectations, and every day you’ll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.
- It’s fulfilling - We get the opportunity to make an impact on one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, and call home.
- It’s fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do and make an impact is fun.
This is a full-time exempt position.
Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
Targeted compensation range for this role: 50-65K/year, dependent upon experience.
Havenly is a Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and have equal opportunity to thrive.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.