At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, we make decorating and shopping for your home fun, convenient and affordable.
Havenly is looking for a highly organized and eager candidate to join our creative team as Production Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for organizing logistics, coordinating all parties, and executing against visual content needs with a focus on client home photography in order to help elevate our brand creative. We’d love this role to grow into key member of art direction team, so if you’re a creative self-starter who is a pro at prioritizing, managing & juggling multiple projects at one time, read on!
What you’ll do:
- Help execute against our editorial calendar through coordinating and organizing photography and video needs.
- Create a streamlined process to organize, track, and keep a record of all photography and video efforts including schedules, photographers, locations, talent, props and furniture inventory, and all resulting assets.
- Scale our photography pipeline by sourcing completed client homes and finding freelance photographers around the US to shoot those homes.
- Pre-production needs including finding and securing talent and shoot locations, and assistance with sourcing and ordering props.
- Tracking and organizing contracts, releases and orders.
- Assist on shoots with any day-of needs including organizing transport of items to and from location.
- Post-production needs including coordinating payment of talent, supporting creative & growth team needs in regards to publishing content across channels and managing all photography and video assets.
- Support other creative efforts by producing behind the scenes content during shoots and other social media content as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- An interest in interior design and a great eye - you need to be comfortable helping with styling on shoots!
- Exceptional organizational, time management and record-keeping skills - you have a knack for coordinating logistics.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Amazing problem-solving ability - there is no last minute challenge too daunting for you to figure out!
- A positive, can-do attitude - you’re a team player who meets each task with a smile
Why you’ll love working at Havenly:
It’s challenging- You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, and grow your skill set. This is not a 9-5 job, we have high expectations, and every day you’ll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.
It’s fulfilling - We get the opportunity to affect one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories and call home.
It’s fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do and make an impact is fun.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply online. IMPORTANT - In your cover letter, include the subject “I’m Havenly’s next Production Coordinator” and answer the questions - Why are you excited about Havenly? What's important to you in your next role? Why are you a great fit for this opportunity?