Havenly, Inc. is a fast-growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, convenient, affordable and accessible for everyone.
We're looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solvers who love working with people and who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. You’ll be on the front lines providing support to Havenly clients through email, phones, and chat. You’ll become an expert in our business model, a representative for our brand, and problem solver with the best of them. Every day you'll be empowered and have the opportunity to create delight and happiness to every customer you come into contact with.
If you're the right fit for this role you are a true people person. You don't just say it; you mean it and you work tirelessly to make sure that our customers are happy, satisfied, and their questions are answered.You love helping others, creating positive experiences, are humble, detail oriented, and enjoy being part of a fast-paced, energetic team.
What You'll Do:
- Provide remarkable customer service by answering customer inquiries via email, phone, and chat.
- Place orders with Havenly vendor partners on customers' behalf.
- Make sure that all orders are processed accurately and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Track item prices, sales tax and shipping and record in the appropriate systems.
- Build a positive relationship with our vendors to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
- Work with our external ordering team, providing order placing assistance and quality assurance for orders placed.
- Serve as the voice of the customer, bottling up insights and pain points and working with Operations team to propose scalable solutions.
- Troubleshoot inbound website bugs and report to Product and Tech teams.
- Generate new ideas and processes that will help scale our business.
- Represent the Havenly brand with enthusiasm and professionalism in every interaction.
When you join us, you'll bring:
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Google docs/sheets.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and record-keeping skills.
- 1-2 years experience working in a customer service related position (preferred)
- Exceptional people skills - You're a true people person! When you see someone smile, it makes your day.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills - You never shy away from a phone conversation.
- Amazing problem-solving ability - You're passionate about understanding problems and making things right.
- Availability to work one weekend day per week.
- A contagiously happy attitude.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, and see results
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup, and make a BIG impact
- Salary, benefits, stock options, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you!
***In your cover letter, please include the following header - "Stop the search! I'm your next Operations Associate"
We Look forward to hearing from you!