At Havenly, we design real spaces for real people. Online. Whether it’s uncovering your personal style, helping you design a tricky space, or turning your house into a home - we love working with you. Our goal is to make home design effortless, empowering and accessible for everyone!
We are growing our Staff interior design team in Austin, TX and we’re looking for experienced interior designers to join us. Our designers work with clients one-on-one, online, to help them with their residential interior design projects - bedrooms, living rooms, entry-ways, nurseries, and more. Great Havenly designers are creative, energetic, technically skilled and passionate about design. They know how to pair their great style and knowledge of design with amazing client management skills to help people across the country create spaces they love coming home to. If you’re located in Austin, and this sounds like a great fit, we’d love for you to apply.
This is a full-time role, working as an Interior Designer employee at Havenly.
What You’ll Do:
- Work online through the Havenly platform to create beautiful designs remotely, for clients across the country.
- Meet sales and productivity quotas monthly.
- Provide a remarkable client experience - You are constantly searching for new ways to go above and beyond to meet the needs of your clients.
- Let clients know they are heard by creating custom designs with detailed and personalized design notes.
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing the way that consumers design and shop for their home.
- Actively follows trends and news in and affecting interior design.
- Proactively and in a timely fashion communicate with your clients and respond to their inquiries.
- Provide both positive and constructive feedback to the Havenly team so we can continually improve both the Designer and client experience.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years interior design experience and an updated professional portfolio. Interior design degrees preferred.
- An impeccable eye for design and the ability to design within a range of budgets and styles.
- Proven success managing multiple clients, deadlines, and deliverables simultaneously.
- Sales minded mentality - You don’t just create designs, you create designs that your clients love and suggest products they want to purchase.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills - You communicate professionally and easily build rapport over both phone and email. Your clients are never left in the dark wondering what’s next.
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills - Your renderings are flawless, and you’re constantly refining your method of organization for optimal efficiency.
- Strong product and manufacturer knowledge, which includes retail, trade and wholesale vendors.
- Proficiency both in Photoshop and a floor planning software.
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, and Google Apps (GMail, Drive, Calendar).
- You have access to a reliable laptop and consistent internet connection
What we offer:
- A fun opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- An opportunity to grow your portfolio, work with a diverse set of clients, and build a thriving career in interior design.
- Access to opportunities to have your work or expertise showcased in major media publications.
- Salary, benefits, and furniture discounts!