At Havenly, customer delight is our top priority and we’re looking for a driven, articulate, problem solver to lead our dynamic Customer Experience team. As the Director of CX, you will be responsible for creating and driving the operational processes, procedures and policy across the customer experience organization. You will have outstanding partnership skills, can balance strategic and tactical needs and know how to anticipate and prepare for change and growth. You will understand how things work and how to constantly evolve and improve. You will partner across the organization to develop the overall strategy for the Customer Experience organization as we grow and expand.
If you are passionate about delightful customer experience and operations and have a love for growing and mentoring teams, then this could be the role for you!
What you will be doing
- Develop, define, and execute on scalable strategies for all aspects of the Customer Experience function, department, team/talent, processes and methodologies
- Provide day-to-day management for customer service and ordering teams (both onshore and offshore) ensuring they are successful in meeting metrics and performance objectives
- Collaborate with all other departments in the company to drive better customer experiences. Nothing is off the table; find opportunities to improve our customers’ experience with our product or company and pursue them.
- Working with the Product and Engineering departments to ensure that pressing and emergent issues are top-of-mind. You will provide quantitative and qualitative information, crafted in useful and actionable ways, to help prioritize changes that impact the customer experience.
- Establish, analyze and report KPIs in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicating monthly, quarterly and annual OKR's
- Build new and maintain training and development programs for all aspects of experience.
What you should have
- 5+ years experience running a multi-faceted support organization that spans multiple channels (we support email, phone, live chat, social media, and app store reviews).
- Experience leading, building, and inspiring customer experience teams - preferably in high growth startup.
- Insatiable curiosity to find opportunities to improve. You devour data anywhere and everywhere you can find it, and you use it to build a picture of what to tackle next. And, when data isn’t available, you roll up your sleeves and work until you find what you need.
- An engaging leadership presence that comes across equally strong in person as it does in writing.
- Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Your job will be different on any given day, but you’ll have to roll with the punches, and more importantly, roll up your sleeves when duty calls.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions and successfully generate results.
- Are great at influencing strategy and collaborating with stakeholders across an organization.
- Exemplify each of Havenly’s cultural values in everyday interactions and encourage others to do the same.
- Can create presentations with your eyes closed and hate when color pairings don’t match.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, and see results
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup, and make a BIG impact
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.