Do you love finding that one piece that really ties a room together?
Are you the person who your friends and family always go to when they have a home design dilemma?
Do you want to work one one one with clients to help them create a room that they love?
If you can answer “yes” to those questions, than the Design Consult opportunity may be for you!
At Havenly, we design real spaces for real people. Whether it’s uncovering your personal style, helping you design a tricky space, or turning your house into a home - we love working with you. Our goal is to make home design effortless, empowering and accessible for everyone!
Consult designers are the magic behind the Havenly consult experience, chatting with clients to answer all their home design questions, suggesting products, and creating recommendation boards. They are instrumental in creating the stylish, personalized experience that Havenly is known for. Your home is sacred place where memories are made and much of your time is spent. Consult designers are able to help clients across the country improve their existing spaces to becomes homes that they love.
Consult designers work remotely as contractors for Havenly.
What you’ll do:
- Chat with clients in real time, through our online platform to help answer design questions.
- Build shopping lists for customers so that they can purchase recommended items directly through Havenly.
- Be an expert on Havenly products and services to always find the best fit for each client.
- Stay up to date on trends and news in the home design space.
- Join an extensive community of like-minded, creative and talented designers.
- Be the voice of our Clients by providing feedback helping us continue to serve them better.
- Help Havenly to grow and improve by providing feedback on the Havenly platform, design process, and vendor set.
What you’ll bring:
- Professional experience in interior design, home furnishings, or architecture field.
- You have access to a reliable laptop and consistent internet connection
- You have strong computer skills and a high level of comfort in web-based applications
- You have have a great working knowledge of home furnishing and decor vendors.
- You are comfortable with using Photoshop to create design recommendation boards.
- You have the ability to work at least up to 30 hours, per week
What makes a great consult designer?
- Great style – You are able to use your design skills to find the missing link and help customers solve all their interior design challenges, as only a designer would be able to.
- People people – You just love to help people. You enjoy building relationships and sharing your knowledge of design and eye for style.
- Great communicators – You know how to communicate professionally, convey a great written tone, where your personality always shines through. Customers love to chat with you!
- Market Knowledge – You’re familiar with the product lines across many retail and wholesale home vendors, and can quickly find the perfect piece for your client.
- Fast thinker – You’re comfortable making quick decisions while going back and forth with customers on the fly.
Why you’ll love being a Havenly Consult designer:
- Express creativity and passion for home design in a fun, unique way.
- Build lasting relationships with your clients - helping them make their house a home.
- You will join a community of like-minded, creative and talented designers.
- Have access to, source from, and receive trade discounts from hundreds of retail, trade and wholesale vendors across the country.
- Gain experience working with a variety of clients of varying design style and budgets from all over the US.
- Receive ongoing support from the Havenly customer and designer support teams.