Do you spend your days perusing the internet for new trends in home decor and furnishing…..and then pinning your findings to one of your many Pinterest boards?
Do you create photoshop mood boards to redecorate the rooms in your house each season?
Does the word “couch” make you cringe? It’s a sofa, people!
Do you constantly find ways to go above and beyond for your design clients, stopping at nothing until they are over the moon in love with their beautiful new room?
Do you want to grow your own design business and personal brand without spending time or money on sales and marketing?
If you can answer “yes” to those questions, then the Havenly e-Designer opportunity might be a great fit for you!
Havenly is an online interior design service and home decorating discovery engine. We are your design BFF, looking to make home design dreams come true for all budgets and styles. Our goals are to make home design effortless, empowering and accessible for everyone!
We are growing our Online Design team! We’re looking for experienced interior designers who are entrepreneurially spirited, client-focused and fired up to grow a business in a new and exciting way.
What does a Havenly Online Designer do?
- Work online through the Havenly platform to create beautiful designs for clients across the country
- Source furnishings and decor from a wide variety of retail, trade and wholesale vendors
- Provides remarkable client experiences - You receive positive ratings on all designs and are constantly searching for new ways to go above and beyond to meet the needs of your clients
- Stays active on social media as well as in local and online communities to bring awareness to their brand and service
- Actively follows trends and news in and affecting interior design
- Communicate, communicate, communicate - Proactively and in a timely fashion communicate with your customers and respond to their inquiries
- Offer suggestions - Provide both positive and constructive feedback to the Havenly team so we can continually improve the e-Designer experience and help you grow your business
Who are Havenly Online Designers?
- Experienced professionals - You're experienced in in interior design, customer service, and sales - Interior design degree strongly preferred
- Photoshop Pros - E-Designers are proficient in their use of Photoshop and can create a room rendering from scratch in the system.
- Technically savvy - You are comfortable with new technologies, and navigating online software and systems.
- Design Savvy - You seek to create interesting and unique, style-forward designs that only an experienced designer could create. You are also familiar with popular US-based retailers and vendors,
- Driven - You're excited to work independently growing your own businessThis is an opportunity that you can run with, and we’re here to provide support and resources for all who do
- Passionate - You are passionate about the interior design industry, your work, and exude that passion in all who come in contact with you
Why you’ll love being an Online Designer for Havenly?
- The opportunity to run your own business, and build your personal brand, doing what you love.
- Get matched with a continuous stream of clients, without spending money on sales and marketing, and without having to ever commute for meetings and appointments.
- Achieve flexibility and control over your schedule. Keep your clients happy, while working where you want, when you want.
- Be a part of a community of interior designers across the country who share the same interests, passions, skills and experiences.
- Have access to, source from, and receive trade discounts from hundreds of retail, trade and wholesale vendors across the country.
- Receive ongoing support from the Havenly customer and designer support teams.
Sound good? Interested? Ready to take next steps? Awesome, we are excited to hear from you!