Haven Life is an insurtech innovator, backed and wholly owned by MassMutual that creatively uses technology to advance the life insurance industry and better serve the modern customer.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As Visual Designer, Brand & Marketing, you will work across teams and channels to develop creative concepts that support business goals in brand appropriate ways.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Partner with marketing team in both the ideation and execution of creative strategies
- Maintain brand standards across all channels, while actively seeking opportunities to broaden brand expression
- Work closely with head of design to ensure all creative output meets or exceeds industry and business standards
- Promote continual creative improvements through self-education and refinement of processes
- Participate in regular design reviews with UX teams, product owners and other project stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a start-up, design firm, digital business, and/or digital agency
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar field or commensurate experience
- Ability to communicate creative concepts and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Great eye and passion for customer-centric design
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong command of Figma a plus, animation skills a plus
- A tendency towards innovation, open-mindedness and collaboration
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work in fast moving environments with ambiguity
- Highly organized
- Drive to get things done quickly
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A portfolio of outstanding work
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. with or without sponsorship
- While we’re all working from home these days, you must have the ability to work from our NYC location full time when we return to the office
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.