Haven Life is an insurtech innovator, backed and wholly owned by MassMutual that creatively uses technology to advance the life insurance industry and better serve the modern customer.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that’s truly unique.
Our diverse team is composed of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don’t take themselves too seriously. We’re headquartered in New York’s Flatiron District, with a second office in downtown Boston, and in case you’re wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you’re creative, professional and kind, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Operations team at Haven Life is looking for a motivated self-starter with a passion for building software to solve complex and high-impact problems in simple, innovative, and customer centric ways. Your role will involve reimagining existing operational processes that lead to simpler and more positive customer experiences. As a member of the Operations team, you will collaborate with other product owners, compliance, information security, and key stakeholders to outline new product features and ensure that development teams have the information they need to make these features a reality.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage a roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to drive product development from conception to launch
- Define and measure OKRs
- Drive and influence business decisions based on data and metrics
- Gather a deep understanding of the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for; deliver software in every release
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of work experience
- Experience developing requirements and seeing a feature through production deployment
- Know when and how to craft qualitative and quantitative feature tests
- Intellectually curious, pro-actively seeks to learn new things and drive improvements
- Embodies a team player mentality by modeling professional behavior, supporting a culture of collaboration and inclusion, while staying humble
- Attention to details with tenacity to pursue complex problems
- Clear and concise written communication
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be able to work full-time from our Boston office when we return to the office
- 1+ years experience as a Product Manager
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.