Haven is the SaaS-based technology company that thoughtfully advances global trade.
Global trade has grown beyond human scale. Increasingly complex routes and higher stakes demand more efficient systems. Haven believes open collaboration and access to information are key to enabling faster, smarter, and more reliable freight shipping. That’s why we build powerful technologies to foster improved communication between companies, decrease trade roadblocks, and mitigate the inherent risks in global trade. Haven is built for companies that ship large volumes of cargo in need of a powerful, easy-to-use tool that allows them to negotiate, ship, and track across thousands of providers and destinations through a single unified platform.
Account Development Representative
We are looking for ambitious, driven professionals with strong technical aptitude, natural sales instincts, and business acumen to join our Sales Development team. You will blend research and discovery methods with effective communication to engage and inspire prospects while gaining experience interacting with large multinational clients, in a variety of industries, and across a broad geographical area. Haven offers a fast-paced, innovative environment with outstanding leadership and the opportunity to advance your career.
About the Position:
- Complete Haven onboarding
- Complete account development training program
- Gain a solid understanding of Haven products and effectively position our value-proposition
- No quota responsibility
- Achieve 50% of quota
- Work with your Manager to craft a strategic account development plan that results in exceptional quality, quality and velocity of pipeline
- Actively driving new opportunities within your account base
- Strengthen your sales skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching
- Achieve fluency in framing both business and technical solutions with prospects at a C-suite level
- Achieve 100% of quota
- Master positioning and communication of Haven products and value-proposition
- Be an integral part of the sales team and essential to the revenue success of your domain
- Have a firm grasp of sales best practices
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ Years of sales experience with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology product
- Ambitious self-starter driven by success
- Possess natural leadership skills and the desire to develop them further: ability to inspire, and influence, focus, and drive clarity. Be accountable, decisive, aware, confident, empathetic, and optimistic.
- Advanced problem resolution abilities and communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- Able to focus and be productive while multitasking and prioritizing effectively
- Clever, insightful, inquisitive and able to anticipate prospects’ pain, needs, and product fit through probing questions to connect different pieces of information to effectively develop and convert to a sales opportunity.
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience being held to a quota or metrics
- Speak multiple languages
- International work experience
- Annual Travel Incentive
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Advancement and professional growth
Keywords: ADR, BDR, SDR, Sales, Business Development