Haven is the SaaS-based technology company that thoughtfully advances global trade.
Global trade has grown beyond human scale. Increasingly complex routes and higher stakes demand more efficient systems. Haven believes open collaboration and access to information are key to enabling faster, smarter, and more reliable freight shipping. That’s why we build powerful technologies to foster improved communication between companies, decrease trade roadblocks, and mitigate the inherent risks in global trade. Haven is built for companies that ship large volumes of cargo in need of a powerful, easy-to-use tool that allows them to negotiate, ship, and track across thousands of providers and destinations through a single unified platform.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Haven Senior Account Executives use exceptional solution selling and strategic thinking skills within complex customer environments to efficiently sell Haven products to enterprise level customers. We are seeking quota-carrying, proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base.
- Develop and execute a strategy for acquiring new customers in new and existing target markets across all relevant industry verticals within your charge
- Identify and close new business within existing accounts
- Effectively communicate, demo and sell to all levels of an organization
- Participate in strengthening strategic solution selling skills with
- Drive strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives
- Manage and accurately track all sales sales activity, revenue achievement, and forecasting in our CRM tool
- Develop satisfied customers that provides referrals to Haven and can serve as a reference
- Haven can reference and rely on for
- Effectively qualify all leads and sales opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ Years of experience selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology product, such as SCM, HRM, CRM, or ERP to enterprise companies
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals with a provable track record (top 10-20% of your past companies)
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to focus and maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Possess natural leadership skills and the desire to develop them further: ability to inspire, and influence, focus, and drive clarity. Be accountable, decisive, aware, confident, empathetic, and optimistic.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- Clever, insightful, inquisitive and able to connect different pieces of information to effectively deliver develop, nurture and close prospects
- High energy, positive attitude, and emotionally intelligent
- Strong technical aptitude
- Passion and commitment to customer success
- Experience being held to a quota or metrics
- Second spoken language a plus
- Annual Travel Incentive
- Highly competitive base salary + commission