Haven is the SaaS-based technology company that thoughtfully advances global trade.
Global trade has grown beyond human scale. Increasingly complex routes and higher stakes demand more efficient systems. Haven believes open collaboration and access to information are key to enabling faster, smarter, and more reliable freight shipping. That’s why we build powerful technologies to foster improved communication between companies, decrease trade roadblocks, and mitigate the inherent risks in global trade. Haven is built for companies that ship large volumes of cargo in need of a powerful, easy-to-use tool that allows them to negotiate, ship, and track across thousands of providers and destinations through a single unified platform.
Director of Product Management
The Haven product team is charged with blowing up the concept of traditional enterprise software to transform global freight. We're looking for an experienced Director of Product who loves getting their hands dirty to help define the future of our products and frankly the global economy. The ideal candidate is a talented self starter seeking a big-impact opportunity. You'll play a key role in each step of product development cycle. It's an incredible time to join the team.
As Director of Product at Haven you’ll work with product managers, customers, sales, design and engineering to plot the course of world trade. Day to day you’ll talk to customers, write requirements, wireframe, test and basically whatever it takes to turn your product vision into reality. You’ll drive the team to release at least weekly, and react quickly, but not hastily to new data and user feedback.
You’ll run point on synthesizing customer needs into user stories, requirements and roadmaps. Engineering and design will hang on your every word as you articulate each MVP. You’ll live and die by the KPI sword, tracking metrics like your world depends on it, because it does.
- 5 - 7+ years in product management roles
- Proven record of multiple successful product launches
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Engineering background of some kind (CS degree, hobby hacker)
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Some experience managing others
- Experience with agile, scrum, lean development
- Data driven, basic B.I. skills
- Relentless pursuit of product greatness balanced with delivery speed
- A friend to the engineers & designers of the world
- Yearly Travel Bonus
- Flexibile vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need
- Excellent health care plan (medical / dental / vision)