Haven is the SaaS-based technology company that thoughtfully advances global trade.
Global trade has grown beyond human scale. Increasingly complex routes and higher stakes demand more efficient systems. Haven believes open collaboration and access to information are key to enabling faster, smarter, and more reliable freight shipping. That’s why we build powerful technologies to foster improved communication between companies, decrease trade roadblocks, and mitigate the inherent risks in global trade. Haven is built for companies that ship large volumes of cargo in need of a powerful, easy-to-use tool that allows them to negotiate, ship, and track across thousands of providers and destinations through a single unified platform.
Customer Success Manager
As a Haven Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to a portfolio of customers, helping them succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their Customer Journey with Haven. You’ll be responsible for welcoming new customers, understanding their requirements, configuring and onboarding them, conducting customer-specific training, driving adoption and retention, and ensuring their ongoing satisfaction. You’ll will work with our customer operations and executive teams, as well as our internal teams to make your customers wildly successful with Haven.
- Manage all post-sales activity for your assigned customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Meet assigned KPIs on customer retention, adoption and upsell
- Strictly follow and contribute to the Haven Customer Journey deployment methodology
- Work closely with the Account Executive counterpart to transition and develop a joint success plan for your customers
- Manage rapid on boarding and implementation cycles with each customer; developing key relationships and executing within customer sub-teams (Operations, Finance)
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to ensure goals are aligned from a business strategy perspective and success criteria metrics are identified
- Constantly assess “health score” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and avoid churn
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their specific requirements
- Guarantee customer retention, increasing adoption and ensure alignment by conducting regular status calls and Executive Business Reviews
- Partner with our Operations team to ensure the ongoing platform processing and performance exceeds expectations
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests
- Handle escalations and work across teams to resolve support incidents
- This role reports into the VP of Customer Success and works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Operations, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that you excelled in
- 5+ years of experience in a technology-focused Customer Success individual contributor role
- Functional experience with logistics, supply chain or transportation management-related software systems
- Excellent project management, relationship and organizational skills in a high pressure environment, working with aggressive customers. Be prepared to give anecdotes
- Attention to detail is a must. Be prepared to give anecdotes
- Ability for regular travel (up to 50%)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence