Haven is the SaaS-based technology company that thoughtfully advances global trade.
Global trade has grown beyond human scale. Increasingly complex routes and higher stakes demand more efficient systems. Haven believes open collaboration and access to information are key to enabling faster, smarter, and more reliable freight shipping. That’s why we build powerful technologies to foster improved communication between companies, decrease trade roadblocks, and mitigate the inherent risks in global trade. Haven is built for companies that ship large volumes of cargo in need of a powerful, easy-to-use tool that allows them to negotiate, ship, and track across thousands of providers and destinations through a single unified platform.
Senior Product Designer
We create elegant, cohesive solutions that challenge legacy enterprise software paradigms. We're looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer to help us define the future of our products. The ideal candidate is a talented self starter seeking a big-impact opportunity. You'll play a key role in each step of product design, owning projects end-to-end. It's an incredible time to join the team.
- Collaborate with a passionate, seasoned team of designers, product managers, and engineers to understand customer needs and business objectives
- Craft engaging product experiences – concept through wireframes, visuals, interactive prototypes, and production-ready deliverables
- Bring a user-centered, consumer-minded, and systematic orientation to solve complex enterprise software problems
- Design new systems, develop and maintain style guides to streamline implementation and ensure consistency
- Champion a design-led culture, inspire the team, and mentor junior designers
- 4+ years of UI/UX experience in an individual contributor role, designing products for responsive desktop and mobile
- Experience solving enterprise SaaS product design challenges
- Highly refined visual design sensibilities and an impeccable eye for detail
- Strong belief in the value of collaboration and iteration
- Proven time management, process, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively present and advocate for your work
- Deep skills with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, prototyping, and motion design tools
- Brand & marketing communication design experience
- Experience managing designers and developing a team
- Yearly Travel Bonus
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need
- Excellent health care plan (medical / dental / vision)
If you're interested in joining the product design team at Haven, please send a link to your portfolio along with your resume.