Haven is the SaaS-based technology company that thoughtfully advances global trade.
Global trade has grown beyond human scale. Increasingly complex routes and higher stakes demand more efficient systems. Haven believes open collaboration and access to information are key to enabling faster, smarter, and more reliable freight shipping. That’s why we build powerful technologies to foster improved communication between companies, decrease trade roadblocks, and mitigate the inherent risks in global trade. Haven is built for companies that ship large volumes of cargo in need of a powerful, easy-to-use tool that allows them to negotiate, ship, and track across thousands of providers and destinations through a single unified platform.
Lead Product Designer
We create elegant, cohesive solutions that challenge legacy enterprise software paradigms. We're looking for an exceptional Lead Product Designer to help us define the future of our products. The ideal candidate is a talented self starter seeking a big-impact opportunity. You'll play a lead role in each step of product design, owning projects end-to-end. It's an incredible time to join the team.
- Collaborate with a passionate, seasoned team of designers, product managers, and engineers to understand customer needs and business objectives
- Craft engaging product experiences – customer studies and flows, interaction models, schematics, visuals, and prototypes
- Bring a user-centered, consumer-minded, and systematic orientation to solve complex problems
- Champion a design-led culture, inspire the team, and mentor junior designers
- At least 5+ years of UX/UI experience in an individual contributor role, designing products for responsive desktop and mobile
- At least 2 years experience working in enterprise (SaaS) product design
- Excellent visual/UI design skills
- Experience conducting customer research to inform, test, and validate solutions
- Experience managing designers and developing a team
- Strong belief in the value of collaboration and iteration
- Proven time management, process, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively present and advocate for your work
- Deep skills with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools
- Motion design and illustration expertise
- Yearly Travel Bonus
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need
- Excellent health care plan (medical / dental / vision)
If you're interested in joining the product design team at Haven, please send a link to your portfolio along with your resume.