Hashdex is a crypto-focused asset manager with offices in Brazil and the United States. We were founded to bridge the gap between traditional financial markets and crypto, and to solve a problem we were having—we wanted a way to own beta on the crypto asset class. We make crypto investing easy with simple, secure, regulated funds. We are now the largest crypto asset manager in Latin America, where we weren’t the first to market, just the best.
In 2021, we launched the world’s first crypto index ETFs in Bermuda and Brazil. HASH11 is now the third largest ETF by investors in Brazil, across all asset classes. Prior to launching the HASH11 fund, we completed one of the largest Series A raises in Latin American history, led by Valor Capital and supported by Softbank and Coinbase Ventures, among others. Having demonstrated product market fit with our index fund approach, we are now expanding to the USA, where we recently announced an exclusive partnership with Nasdaq and Victory Capital Management.
To deliver on our mission to bring the best crypto investment products to the most people, we are building a headquarters in the USA. And to build, we need great people. We look for people with low egos, and high energy. Curious minds, open hearts, and a laser focus on what’s best for the customer.
ABOUT THE PEOPLE TEAM
Our Peple and Culture department was created recently and there is literally everything to be done! We are looking for a soemone with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help us organize the processes that will set us up for hyper growth. The ideal candidate is very well organized, process oriented, and comfortable in a fast paced environment. Being fluent in English is very important as Hashdex is a global player with global ambitions.
- Help manage the company´s recruiting system and define recruitment best practices
- Manage employee onboarding process
- Work with managers developing and reviewing job descriptions
- Develop internal communication initiatives
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & PROFILE
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English
- Truly curious about People
- Ability to solve problems with autonomy and critical thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Our Headquartes is located in Rio de Janeiro. We are currently working from home, however, we hope to return to a hybrid model as of 2022.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bolsa estágio
- Benefícios flexíveis via Caju
- Opportunity to grow your career superfast in a challenging environment