Hashdex is a crypto-focused asset manager with offices in Brazil and the United States. We were founded to bridge the gap between traditional financial markets and crypto, and to solve a problem we were having—we wanted a way to own beta on the crypto asset class. We make crypto investing easy with simple, secure, regulated funds. We are now the largest crypto asset manager in Latin America, where we weren’t the first to market, just the best.
In 2021, we launched the world’s first crypto index ETFs in Bermuda and Brazil. HASH11 is now the third largest ETF by investors in Brazil, across all asset classes. Prior to launching the HASH11 fund, we completed one of the largest Series A raises in Latin American history, led by Valor Capital and supported by Softbank and Coinbase Ventures, among others. Having demonstrated product market fit with our index fund approach, we are now expanding to the USA, where we recently announced an exclusive partnership with Nasdaq and Victory Capital Management.
To deliver on our mission to bring the best crypto investment products to the most people, we are building a headquarters in the USA. And to build, we need great people. We look for people with low egos, and high energy. Curious minds, open hearts, and a laser focus on what’s best for the customer.
JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER AT HASHDEX
Be part of our team! We are looking for a backend software developer engineer with hands-on experience. As a developer on the team, you will work to create backoffice and automation solutions to support the business. Also, you will develop very important integrations with our external partners. Come be a trailblazer in this new crypto world at Hashdex!
- Fluent in the english language
- Solid background in computer algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Python and/or NodeJs
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of serverless and cloud architectures
- Self-taught, bold, detailed-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-responsability environment
- Experience with AWS products like Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, RDS, Amplify
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Containers technology: Docker, ECS, Kubernetes
- Frameworks like VUE.js, Flask
- REST API design and documentation, Swagger
- Design patterns and best development practices
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits allowance via Caju card
- Health and dental plan
- Opportunity to work on amazing things and grow your career super fast